Saturday, August 1, 2009

23 Things: Thing #14

Technorati would be a great site to search for blogs of interest, blogs that are similiar to my own, or to find out which blogs are popular at the moment. I think including tags in your blog will help create more traffic to the blog, especially if it is registered at Technorati. Tagging certainly opens up an extended world of information that otherwise would not be readily available.

From all the sites we viewed in Thing #13 and #14, I liked digg.com the best for personal use. I liked the way it is set up and the fact that you can instantly see just how much the other members liked something. I liked diigo.com the best for classroom use, but I think Technorati will be the most helpful in locating other blogs of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment